Saturday, March 12, 2011

Shhhhhh.....

Well, this is a follow up on my scrap swap hand off to Kelly Miller the other day at Starbucks. Not only did I get a envelope STUFFED with goodies, Kelly gave me a bag with fat quarters, none of which I had in my collection!!! Needless to say, I felt the need to beef up my original offering, and Kelly mentioned that she liked one of the fabric scraps in the little sack I gave her, so...... (Kelly cover your eyes if you want to wait for the mail), but this is what I did. (Kelly was knitting when I met her- and knitters always need little bags for all those needles and stitch markers etc., etc.).

Zippered "stuff" bag

I hope you like it Kelly. I used the Fabric you mentioned, Alexander Henry's "Sew Now, Sew Wow",  as well as 3 more of my fav's. Robert Kaufman's "Tufted Tweets" and Kaffe Fassett's "Clover" (my pink tribute to St. Patrick's Day). I'm putting it in the mail Monday. (PS: The lovely polka-dotty fabric is one that Kelly gave me). Makes for a nice picture no?

2 comments:

  1. That is adorable! I'm sure Kelly will be thrilled, I know I would be!! I'm so glad you linked up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hiya, just wanted to let you know I'm featuring you tomorrow on Feature Friday, so you're welcome to go grab a 'featured' button if you'd like:
    www.sewhappygeek.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

If you don't speak up, I won't know what's in your mind…….