Tuesday, March 22, 2011

I've been busy, you?????

That about says it all. BUSY!!!! A couple of bee's, a mug rug swap, quilts for Japan, the Robert Kaufman solids challenge,  and my  Flickr sewn spaces project- a sewing machine cover for my secret swapper. I know who they are but they don't know who I am. So, as a tease, I'm posting a few pictures of my work in progress. Perhaps my partner will see them and and leave a comment.... you never know, she may be busy too!

pieced front

adding the flowers, they are pieced too

grass at the bottom, 3-D leaves, flowers

I still have to make 2 sides, the top and the back.  Then sew them all together, put a nice binding on the bottom and take a deep breath. I REALLY hope she likes this........ and I'm linking this up at Fabric Tuesday at Quiltstory just go and click on their button on my side bar.

6 comments:

  1. The flowers are great! The blue piecing is also wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Man! If she doesn't like it tell her to send it my way! I love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You've been busy!

    That looks so beautiful!! Amazing. Thanks for linking to Fabric Tuesday :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is so cool! I love the flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing! I love the blue fabric as it makes you think of cool water in a creek. The flowers are amazing! Your partner is going to be over the moon with this!

    ReplyDelete

If you don't speak up, I won't know what's in your mind…….