Saturday, March 19, 2011

Just One Star

I read about this amazing program just the other day. Please link to the Just One Star page over at Moda Fabrics and you can find more information about this project. The link for the star block and the fabric recommendations is there as well. I made a star for every member of my family and one extra, just because. If you have the time and some extra material on hand I encourage you to do the same. The deadline for the blocks to be received by the volunteers piecing all the blocks into finished quilts is May 1st, 2011. Their goal is 100 quilts by Flag Day, June 14, 2011, so lend them a hand and get sewing!!!!

fabric cut and ready for piecing


Signed blocks ready to go into the mail


1 comment:

If you don't speak up, I won't know what's in your mind…….