Monday, November 12, 2012

Pillows, that's what I've been up too

Round 3 of X-factor pillows is now complete and I mailed off my pillow to my partner. She should be getting it soon. The "theme" was triangles, so "Triangle Fiesta" a 17" x 17" pillow with lots of triangles, some quilted, some as accents along the pillow border. In contrast to the sharp lines of the triangles I opted for some dense pebble quilting. The back is closed with a zipper and I stuffed it with an 18" pillow form for extra plump. Various quilters cottons were used, along with tone on tone cotton threads. The background is Kona Snow. ¡Ole!



2 comments:

  1. Oh my..so cute!!!!!! The triangles made me think of sailboats which made me think I need to make soemthing like this for my sons room pronto. adorable!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your pillow! I feel bad for having missed this round but I will be in next time for sure.

    ReplyDelete

If you don't speak up, I won't know what's in your mind…….