Monday, November 26, 2012

Holiday winners



Congratulations to the Holiday winners, all who left great comments.
The 2 winners, one each for November and December are:
Gill: who said:I'm thankful for my husband's continuing recovery and for my daughter's first real job!
I'm a happy follower!and Marcia: who said:I'm thankful that my grandnieces are healthy and happy. I'm hopeful that will win this fabric so will have enough themed fabric to make a throw quilt by next Halloween!
Send me your snail mail addresses so that I can get your packages into the mail.
And to all of my followers, and to all who left comments- may your holiday season be happy and may 2013 hold may happy days of sewing and fun for each of you!
Check back in 2013 for some new years happenings right here!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for this wonderful prize. I've emailed my mailing information to you and am thrilled that Mr. Random selected my entry. Have a wonderful Christmas and New Year's.

    ReplyDelete

If you don't speak up, I won't know what's in your mind…….