It never gets old sewing for the kitchen and sewing for friends. So how about mixing those 2 ingredients together and sew kitchen things for friends. Celebrating both food and friendship, there really is nothing better.
Scrappy pieced potholders
1. Take various quilting cottons in blues, greens, yellow, gray and white
2. Mix together and use with abandon
3. Heavily quilt the quilty sandwiches with a pleasing design
4. Bind with love
5. Repeat as necessary
1. Using above color scheme, select fabrics
2. Artfully place pieces in a pleasing pattern
3. Piece fabric together to make a top
4. Select backing fabric
5. Quilt placemat with a pleasing design
6. Bind with love
7. Repeat as necessary.