Saturday, April 5, 2014

March Bee Blocks

My Bee Mates picked some really fun blocks to make March memorable.


Quoting Debbie at A Quilters Table: "Modern Maples for Marcie". (Couldn't have said it better myself).
 Jane Austen Bee and Book Club- happyvanillabean, chose these paper-pieced blocks from  Modern Blocks, 99 Quilt Blocks from Your Favorite Designers. I believe they are called Free Wheeling. Colors for this month- yellow/magenta/purple and teal.
Haven @ Do. good stitches- honey comb blocks: have both regular and paper piecing components. We get to use our own stash and instead of plain white I went for a white on white herringbone background.
And lastly, and very unique quilt block for Hettie at Always Bee Learning- Hobo Blocks, "Hold your Tongue", paper pieced. This quilt I can't wait to see.

All my blocks are done and in the mail.

1 comment:

  1. Lovely blocks. I too am looking forward to seeing the hobo quilt all finished.

    ReplyDelete

If you don't speak up, I won't know what's in your mind…….