Tuesday, November 12, 2013

X- factor pillow swap, round 7

It's done, and on it's way to my partner. Round 7 of the X-factor pillow swap. This rounds theme was "low volume".  My take, cheeky at best.
"Turning Down the Volume" (literally)
20 x 20" pillow, with pieced letters in assorted low volume gray 100% cotton quilting cottons
Bernina wave quilted with Aurifil thread, 50 wt 100% mako cotton, off white


pillow front
pillow front, close up of piecing and quilting

pillow back with pop of orange in the inset zipper

3 comments:

  1. I really love this one. I wish I had time to do this swap more often, maybe next round.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous pillow - love the touch of orange too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's a brilliant pillow, thank you so much Stephanie!

    ReplyDelete

If you don't speak up, I won't know what's in your mind…….