Monday, January 17, 2011

Organizing my blog


nest close up
I think I might actually be getting a little bit of insight into how blogs are arranged. So, I'm doing some blog-keeping (like house keeping but WAY more fun). I'm moving some things around and I'll put the Mini Quilt I am trading with one of my talented Trading Fabric Post Cards friends to a more prominent place. Carol, I hope you don't mind. I got my inspiration for this quilt from the recipient (hint: her last name is RAVEN). I was able to do some research on raven nests; how many eggs, what color they are and took it from there. The momma raven is even sporting a turquoise necklace. I enjoyed working on each detail of this quilt. I hope you all like it as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you don't speak up, I won't know what's in your mind…….