Saturday, June 20, 2015

Well Done, thank you Your Honor

I was intrigued by an IG post from a fellow Quilter and Physician, Kathryn Dundas. It was picked up and posted by Kayy, kaythesweinglawyer.blogspot.com  It was written by Allan Fredsham,  a criminal court judge in Calgary, Alberta, Canada.  PLEASE go read this. It's long, but it's written with keen insight, and loads of love and admiration for his wife Gloria. Now if we all could get our spouses to see our quilting life this way, the world would indeed be perfect!!!
Mae's quilt, Totally made entirely  from scraps,
circa 2009

3 comments:

  1. I'm intrigued, I've bookmarkEd it to read later, when I've got a little sewing done! Your link doesn't work, but I found it ok ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I read this a while back and you are right. Very well written and if all men were to think this way the world would indeed be perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the link - I loved it!

    ReplyDelete

If you don't speak up, I won't know what's in your mind…….